Time for a change? New glasses are a great place to start.
Hurry because only until December 31st 2018 can you receive $100 off* all designer frames at Kevin Paisley. And if you’re a health fund member, your 2018 optical rebate^ plus our $100 off frames* may cover the entire cost of your new glasses or prescription sunglasses. With most Health Fund annual optical rebates^ expiring December 31st don’t miss your chance to save twice on your new glasses.
Remember, our limited-time $100 off* offer expires on December 31. So head in-store to discover your brand-new look today.
Book a bulk-billed+ eye examination today by clicking the button below and selecting your closest Kevin Paisley Store.
Terms and conditions:
- *$100 off is redeemable when a full pair of prescription eyewear or prescription sunglasses is purchased, i.e. both frame and prescription lenses purchased together as one appliance.
- $100 off is applied at the time of order.
- The offer is not available in conjunction with any other special offer, package, sale item or discount.
- This offer is fully transferable to family and friends. No restrictions apply to the number of transactions or number of customers utilising this offer.
- Offer is not redeemable on contact lenses, safety glasses or non-prescription sunglasses.
- The offer is available on in-store stock only.
- Offer excludes Bolle, Zeal, Oakley and Maui Jim prescription sunglasses.
- The offer is not redeemable for cash. Offer expires 31/12/18.
- **Product range may vary between stores and is subject to availability.
- ^No gap and health fund rebates are subject to your Health Fund, level of cover and product purchased.
- +Bulk-billed eye examinations are subject to Medicare eligibility.